We all know that the wireless earphones have gained much popularity in the past couple of years, due to their fantastic design and features. The only annoying thing is that you cannot tell what the main problem is as you can only see blinking lights on the airpods. You might be worrying “Why are my Airpods Flashing Orange?”. Well, quit worrying around, the orange flashing light means that your earbuds are having trouble connecting with the device. And you can troubleshoot the issue all by yourself.
That’s right, there is not to worry about as in this article you will know how to troubleshoot and fix the blinking light issues.
Knowing The Light Indicators
The small dot or indicator light on your charging case is a way to be in touch with you. Different flashing colors indicate the status of the earbuds.
Understanding Light Indicators And How To Fix Them
- Constant Orange light: Your earbuds are being charged inside the charging case.
- Blinking Amber Light: Your charging case has insufficient battery to charge the earbuds fully.
- Constant Orange Light (while connected to power source): The charging case and the earbuds are being charged.
- Flashing White Light: The earbuds are in pairing mode. You can either connect them with an Apple device or an Android device.
- Green light: The earbuds are charged fully. And if the earbuds are not inside the charging case and still, you’re seeing the green light, then this means that the charging case is fully charged.
- Flashing amber/orange light: This means that the earbuds are encountering pairing error. There are a lot of ways to fix this issue. Read until the end to benefit from them.
- No light: The earbuds do not have battery. In order to use them, you need to charge the case and the airpods.
How To Fix Airpods Flashing Orange Light Problem
1. Resetting your Airpods
- Put you airpods inside the case for half a minute and wait.
- Go to setting>Bluetooth and press the ‘i’ icon and enter the name of your airpods.
- Press on the ‘forget device’ button.
- Open the airpod case.
- Press the setup button for 15 seconds until light flashes white and orange.
- Wait for the connection button to appear on you mobile and connect your airpods again.
- Now tap done.
2. Upgrading the Firmware of your Airpods
When problems arise, Apple occasionally releases updated firmware for the AirPods. If a new firmware is available, you must update your AirPods to the most recent version. Changing it could solve your issue.
3. Cleaning your Airpods
Although cleaning your AirPods may seem simple, there is a right method to do it that will protect them from harm.
This requires understanding where to clean and utilizing the appropriate cleaning solution and auxiliary equipment. You will require:
- Cotton buds
- 70% isopropyl alcohol
4. Repairing or Replacing your Airpods
It is possible that one or both of your AirPods is broken if none of the aforementioned fixes don’t work. You have to speak with Apple Support to get it fixed or replaced.
That annoying orange light should have disappeared by now if everything went according to plan. Now that your troubles are gone, you may resume listening to and viewing your favorite music and programs.
Additionally, you won’t be alarmed the next time you see that orange light because you now know how to handle this situation and for more information you can visit TheAirbudsPro!